- Either put in your name, and press "Get Stats!", or manually enter your current
experience in the textbox for XP. Then select either "Target Level" or "Target XP",
and input your target in the textbox for target level.
- 'Number' is how many uses of the method/item you need to get your target level.
'Name' is simply the name of the method/item. 'Lvl' is the minimum level
you need to use a certain method/item. 'Exp' is experience gained for using
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Yellow is what you will be able to
access at that level.
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- The entries marked with an asterisk (*) also require a certain Summoning level to capture.
- Imps marked with double asterisks (**) require a special magic box to capture.
- The Enhanced yaktwee stick provides a 5% bonus in Hunter experience to any actions that can be performed while holding it.
Last updated: 17-Sep-2012