- Enter your name and hit "Get stats!", or enter your current XP in the textbox
and then enter the amount of times you wish to use each method/item. You may also
select any experience boosting items you are using by clicking the checkboxes.
Hit Tip Me to find out the amount of XP you will finish on and the level
for that amount of XP.
- "Number" is where you enter the amount of an item. "Name" is the name of
the method/item. "Lvl" is the minimum level you need to use
a certain method/item. "XP" is experience gained for using that method/item.
- Green shows what you can access up to
- Red marks things out of reach for now.
- You cannot use a familiar in combination with a Penance horn bonus. If you choose to use a familiar to light logs with a Penance horn, you will not get the double experience.
- You cannot bring xp boosting items/familiars into Daemonheim.
Last Updated: 10-Nov-2013