"A mysterious ice creature, infused with power from the Stone."
Magic, Melee and Ranged
|Found in the cavern to the south of the Ritual Site after the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest. You can also enter the cavern using the DKQ fairy ring code.
- Gold: 347-13819
- Weapon: Battlestaff(200)(noted),
Rune 2h sword,
- Armour: Dragon helm,
Rune sq shield,
- Runes: Air rune(30-53),
- Ammo: Adamant bolts(200),
- Misc: Adamant bolts (unf)(41-59),
Clue scroll (elite),
Clue scroll (hard),
Loop half of a key,
Prayer potion (2),
Raw shark(4-10, 250)(noted),
Runite ore(2, 3)(noted),
Saradomin brew (4)(250)(noted),
Shards of armadyl(1),
Shield left half,
Starved ancient effigy,
Super magic potion (3),
Tooth half of a key,
- Seeds: Kwuarm seed(1),
- Charms: Blue charm(3),
Free to play drops are shown in white, members-only drops in this colour, and unconfirmed drops in italic. Item groups are shown like [this].
|These can only be fought after completion of the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest. More information on how to fight this creature can be found in our Glacor hunting guide.
Glacors use the following attacks:
- Melee - Can only be used in close range.
- Magic - Fired from its left arm. May freeze you. Protect from magic negates the freezing ability.
- Range - Fired from its right arm.
- Freezing - Occasionally when in melee range you can be frozen and must break the ice block like in the quest
- Icicle - The Glacor flings both its arms down and fires multiple icicles at one. It targets the spot you are standing on, and if you do not move the attack will heavily damage you based on your remaining life points.
When standing out of melee range of the Glacor, it will attack with range for a period of time, before switching to the other. At half-health the Glacor will summon three glacytes that must be killed before the Glacor can be harmed again.
- The Enduring glacyte takes more damage the further away it is from the Glacor, and is non-aggressive, so must be attacked before you can lure it away.
- The Unstable glacyte has a bar that charges over it. When this is full it will stand in place for a second or two and then explode, hitting itself for 90% of its LP and damaging you if you are next to it. It will then begin to recharge its life points to prepare this attack again.
- The Sapping glacyte will drain your prayer by about 10 points with every attack it makes
When all three glacytes are killed, you will be able to damage the Glacor again. It will take on the rough properties of whichever glacyte you killed last, so it is recommended you kill the Sapping or Unstable glacyte last for faster kills.
Glacors are immune to poison and stuns.
|1233 ping, 1337 inside, Alg, Alvry, Ambler, briobe122, DyingSilent, Ezkaton, Fou, freestyler_3, Frochio19, gangstergast, Heart0fdixie, Ioh, Jeremy841, kieran baldock, Leik, lilfaulky, Mayomayes, mymonstacat, Naive, Noxxx, Octarine19, pettern9, Runescapew44, Sannibannie, Saradomin_Mage, Stev, Zeno